To Our Valued Customers,
We at Porter Family Exteriors are concerned with Coronavirus (COVID-19), which poses a worldwide health emergency. The health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities is our number one priority.
As the situation continues to evolve, we’re closely following the most up-to-date guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and implementing their recommendations throughout our company. We understand the severity of the situation and will continue to monitor all guidelines and recommendations for the construction industry.
Our Emergency Roofing Services Remain Available to Customers
As per the state mandate, only our emergency roofing services remain available. If you have a roofing emergency, don’t hesitate to contact us. If you have another project you are looking to get started, we can still help with our virtual consultations.
Virtual Consultations for Future Projects
We are able to begin the consultation process with 0 contact. Our new 3D Design Preview tool allows us to get an accurate 3D rendering of what your home will look like, and it gives you the opportunity to try different design features on your home to see what you like best. When you reach out to us, we will send you an invitation to download the app, HOVER, via text and email. HOVER will walk you through the process of orienting your camera to take photos of your home.
For roofing estimates, we use a technology called Eagleview. This enables us to use images from satellites to provide accurate measurements and estimates for your roof.
Via virtual meeting, we will review our roof or siding estimate with you and answer any questions you may have.
Actions We Are Taking to Protect Our Customers, Employees, and Community
- Continuously monitoring advisories and precautionary measures; regularly updating our staff and responding appropriately
- Allowing flexibility in our paid time off policies for those that miss work due to illness or to care for a sick family member
- Actively encouraging sick team members to stay home and notify their supervisors if they have had close contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19
- Increased cleaning for our office, shop, and equipment
- Production teams have been instructed not to share personal protective equipment
- Production teams have agreed to practice strict social distancing guidelines in order to continue to work
- We are implementing technology in our inspection and sales process to allow us to accurately measure, inspect, and provide competitive estimates to all customers in need
- Our supply houses have started to implement drive-thru and delivery service only to minimize human interaction
We are committed to navigating these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety as our top priority. If you have further questions about our protocol, please contact our office.
Contact Us for a Roofing Emergency or to Schedule a Future Siding Project
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we are able to provide emergency roofing services. We are also able to schedule siding projects for the future and consult virtually with homeowners. To get started, fill out our online form or call 610-461-1118.